Scottish Curling’s Umpiring Committee has produced a Toolbox as a resource for umpires to use primarily at Scottish Curling competitions, but much can equally be of use at other competitions too.
For ease of use it has been divided into five sections and links go to the relevant documents. All forms are in Word format (or editable PDF on request) so they may be adapted for each specific competition.
The Toolbox is a new Scottish Curling development to support Umpires. Feedback is very welcome to further improve it in the light of use by umpires during the season. If you have any suggestions please Email Fiona Harfield, Scottish Curling Workforce Development Manager.
- Click on the relevant links to download.
- Right click the mouse on the required document and select ‘Open with… Word’
- If required select ‘Edit’ from toolbar at top of the document
- Click on the ‘T’ select icon to edit the document
3. COMPETITION FORMS AND PROCEDURES
4. SCOTTISH CURLING UMPIRING DEVELOPMENT