The 181st Annual General Meeting of the Royal Caledonian Curling Club, trading as Scottish Curling, will be held on Saturday 15 June 2019 at Dewars Centre, Glover Street, Perth PH2 0TH at 2pm.
Supporting documents for the AGM
– Agenda (available May 2019)
– Annual Report 2018-19 (available May 2019)
– Annual Accounts 2018-19 (available May 2019)
– 2018 Annual General Meeting Minutes (to be ratified at the AGM in 2019)
The Notice of the AGM and instructions on how to vote will be emailed to members we hold email addresses for and posted to members we do not hold an email address for in May 2019.
NB: Intimation of business and notices of motions or resolutions to be brought by any Local Club at any General Meeting should be given in writing to the RCCC not less than six weeks before the General Meeting. This includes any items for consideration under Any Other Competent Business. This is in accordance with article 5.3 of the Memorandum and Articles of Association and Bye Laws of The Royal Caledonian Curling Club.
Downloads from the AGM held in 2018
– Annual Report 2017-18
– Annual Accounts 2017-18 (signed)
– Proposed amendments to the Memorandum and Articles of Association and Bye Laws
– Tracked amendments to the Memorandum and Articles of Association and Bye Laws
– Clean version of the amendments to the Memorandum and Articles of Association and Bye Laws
– Proposed amendments/changes to the Rules of the Game
– Adult Protection Policy
– 2017 Annual General Meeting Minutes
To read previous AGM minutes please click here