Congratulations to our Shirt Sponsor Winners
We are delighted to announce the winners of our very first Scottish Curling Team Shirt Sponsorship draw.
The draw took place at our Headquarters in Stirling, on Wednesday evening the 12th of December, and was broadcast live on facebook, for transparency.
A total of 23 entrants took part, and we are very happy to say the 10 successful businesses are listed below, alongside the competition they were drawn against:
- World Cup (Men) James Haugh
- World Cup (Women) Grierson & Graham
- World Junior Curling Championships PDM
- World Wheelchair Curling Championship JG Findlay
- World Women’s Curling Championship Sean Murphy Dental Care
- World Men’s Curling Championship Plansafe Solutions
- World Mixed Doubles Curling Championship British Curling Supplies
- World Senior Men Curling Championship Rosefield Salvage
- World Senior Women Curling Championship MacDuff International
- World Mixed Curling Championship Lloyd
Each of the companies who entered will receive a selection of benefits. This will include a pair of tickets to the Scottish Curling Championships finals in Perth, as well as a sponsor’s reception on the finals day itself. Company logos will be displayed on Scottish Curling promotional material.
The ten winning companies will see their logo on the sleeves of our teams.
This has been a great success, and we’d like to extend our many thanks to the companies who have taken part.
We would also like to thank Anna Burnside, Liz Burton King and David Hardie for assisting with the draw.